archiver 8

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Browser Buttons For the Future | Search Results Usability (Video) | What Makes a Blog a Blog? | Gmail Information Architecture | Google S...

Browser Buttons For the Future | Search Results Usability (Video) | What Makes a Blog a Blog? | Gmail Information Architecture | Google S...

My comment on this article.

"Show Links" - Fagan Finder's URLinfo has section for backlinks.

"Translate" - there is a boomarklet for "google translate to English". autotr is a yubnub command for this.

"Search Visited" - Google Desktop Search does this.


- - -
google blogoscoped.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Jonathan said…

    Hi archiver - Glad you like autotr - it's one of my favorite yubnub commands.

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger archiver said…

    yubnub is cool. it is amazing that you found my comment. I thought my weblog would never get read by others.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home